- Position Type: Professional (> 3 years), Full-Time, Permanent
- Participate to project as web team member to develop, review and optimize code base for Web application.
- At least 3 years of experience both front-end and back-end languages (NodeJS + Angular / React preferred).
- Experience working with system design, architecture, infra system; popular framework for the respective development environment; source version control (Git/Github preferred).
- Familiar with DevOps and enterprise framework (J2EE, Springs, WebAPI…). Experience on microservices is the plus.
- Maintain good coding standard, familiar with Test Driven development. Experience with writing unit test for NodeJS, Angular / React is the plus
- Understanding of web development process.
- Good teamwork, communication, time management and problem solving skills. Professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- (Net) Salary $1200-$1800++, yearly adjustment
- Yearly bonus 1-3 month pay depending on performance review
- 14 days of paid vacation
- Work laptop
- Participation to important industry conferences & workshops, and gain global working experience