With offices located in the United States and Europe, we have recently opened its first Southeast Asian location in Ho Chi Minh City. We are establishing a team of tech-savvy engineers that will design and implement new features to our software. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
● Taking ownership of projects and having the opportunity to further your knowledge by exploring backend engineering, machine learning, security, DevOps, and more.
● Developing new scalable features for our software product that exceeds our customer’s needs.
● Building architecture for our platform to ensure optimal performance.
● Obtaining requirement feedback from internal teams/clients to maintain/support the product development.
● Write the Unit Tests for robust development.
● Performing code reviews on other team member’s work
Due to our entrepreneurial nature, we have cultivated an environment that allows our engineers to take initiative, propose their novel ideas, and provides them with the opportunity to dive into multiple projects. We are looking for Engineers who possess the following:
● A Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant major (e.g. Information Technology, Computer Science, etc.).
● Proficiency in English (both verbal and written).
● 3+ years’ practical experience on a web-based application.
● Proficiency in any backend programming languages (e.g. .NET, Java, Python, etc.).
● A strong fundamental understanding of software development.
● An understanding of complex algorithms and data structures, as well as a passion for intellectual challenges.
● Strong self-discipline for delivering well-tested, complete features/modules under a tight schedule and the capability for rational thinking.
● Experience with the database management tool SQL is a plus, but not mandatory.
We will give you the tools you need to tackle difficult problems and learn cuttingedge architecture and technologies. In addition to providing you with professional growth, we are also committed to taking care of our employees, personally. As a full-time employee, you are automatically enrolled in our benefits program, which includes:
● Very attractive salary package – we are committed to paying you what you really deserve.
● Competitive 13-month salary and amazing performance-based bonus
● Monthly performance bonus
● 18 days of annual leave per year, plus 4 days for overseas company trip
● Abundant allowances (lunch, gym, parking, etc.)
● Premium healthcare insurance
● Birthday voucher up to 100 USD
● Happy hours every day with free snacks, soft drinks, fruit and coffee
Product & team:
● Great product chosen by global clients: Facebook, BBC, AirBnB, …
● Daily innovation
● Be directly involved in the company’s objectives, hopefully you are fond of new technologies and clever algorithms.
● Flat structure, simple processes, and transparency. Projects are assigned according to your strengths and interests.
● Work in a sunny modern office with high-quality ergonomic chairs, and multiple screens.