- Be responsible for the layout, visual appearance and usability of a website.
- Create design prototypes, including graphics-design, site navigation, and layout of content for both PC Web and Mobile Web.
- Make changes and update the website as needed.
- Understand what the clients’ requirements and propose about upstream parts of making website like user navigation and architecture, and implement that design.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Photoshop, Dreamweaver
- Experience in Jquery is a plus.
- Experience with Flash (Animation, AS) is a plus
1. Competitive salary base on your performance and will be reviewed every year.
2. Benefits for employee according to the Vietnam Labor Laws.
3. Lunar New Year and Public Holidays Bonus (04 times per year).
4. Lunch, gasoline, parking fee allowances.
5. Gifts for Mid-Autumn, Noel, Tet holidays.
6. Company trip and team building activities.
7. Sport activities: swimming, badminton, watching film.
8. Technical training support.
9. Foreign languages studying support.
10. An international, professional, young but innovative, knowledge-share environment.