- Participate in an agile development and collaborate with tech leads
- Develop, test, debug, implement test plans and script and maintain software using relevant frameworks and methodologies
- Collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, internal infrastructure and process enhancements to maintain and extend existing software and systems
- University/College graduate in software engineering or relevant field.
- Strong understanding of the C++.
- Experience for the cocos2Dx project or unity3D project.
- Experience using source code control systems, such as Bitbucket.
- Knowledge of and desire to work in an Agile development environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required.
- Social Insurance
- Free lunch
- Annual workshop & training
- Team building