Coordinate with stakeholders to assess user stories with key metrics in mind (e.g. success criteria, utilization, performance) and decompose user stories into technical tasks
- Estimate tasks for end to end system components (Frontend, middleware, DB, Infrastructure)
- Contribute to release planning by sharing understand component dependencies and provide technical & release prioritization.
- Evaluate and provide secured, performant, maintainable, reusable, and configurable end-to-end business-focus designs with appropriate pros and cons
- Present clear and comprehensive recommendations
- Be able to decompose logical design into physical design
- Be able to understand infrastructure components for a distributed system (e.g. ports, firewalls, configurations)
- Conduct impact analysis by understanding existing and new functionalities end-to-end to better anticipate upstream and downstream issues
- Implement secured, performant, maintainable, reusable, and configurable business-focused functionalities
- Incorporate analytics to better track utilization and segmentation
- Conduct design and code review with security, performance, maintenance, reusability, and key business objectives in mind
- Develop unit test cases and perform end-to-end manual testing (including test scripts)
- Apply continuous integration and continuous delivery (including automated deployment scripts) for each deployable
- Understand existing and new end-to-end implementation to better conduct impact analysis and troubleshoot issues.
- Analyse and resolve system problems and present clear, comprehensive recommendations
- Ensure code is developed and tested in small segments such that it can be committed on a frequent basis.
- Identify which functionalities/stories are getting released
- Create release tickets and deployment documents
- Coordinate with deployment stakeholders (business, change manager, scrum master)
- Validate deployment and ensure the applications are up and running
- Monitor key metrics after go-live and address any issues with it (e.g. success criteria, utilization, performance)
- Experience working in a fast paced, high energy environment; Agile/Scrum experience is a strong plus.
- Work and collaborate effectively with IT team and business teams in a highly agile environment where innovation is valued.
- Must be a self-starter, analytical, team player, and a good problem-solver.
- Mentor junior members within the team.
- Experienced in Java at least 3+ years
- – Experienced in Spring Mvc, Spring Boot, JPA, or Hibernate
- – Experienced in webAPI (REST/SOAP)
- – Experienced in DB: Oracle or MySQL
- – Knowledge about OpenL is a plus
- – Good communicate in English
- :• Competitive salary.
- • KPI Bonus / Salary increase based on working performance
- .• Comfortable working environment.
- • Free meal allowance/ parking lot
- • Compantrip annual year
- • Happy hours everyweek
- • The flexible working time