What You’re In Charge?
We are looking for Talent Full-stack Developers to join our new projects. The main tasks will involve in the development of front-end, server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the client. Your main responsibility will be:
- Contribute in all phases of software development lifecycle.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient source code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
What We’re Searching?
- At least 1+ years’ experience with ReactJS or Angular JS.
- At least 2+ years’ experience with NodeJS.
- Experienced with with full-stack (but pro FE or BE side is also acceptable).
- Strong knowledge and execution of Git, CI/CD and other software development practices.
- Experience in unit test and test-driven development.
- Strong knowledge in coding best practices.
- Be passionate in creating clean, unit-testable, high maintainable code.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- • Competitive salary.
- • KPI Bonus / Salary increase based on working performance.
- • Comfortable working environment.
- • Free meal allowance/ parking lot
- • Compantrip annual year
- • Happy hours everyweek
- • The flexible working time