- Designing, developing, testing and reviewing new UI/UX features and changes
- Creating design specifications
- Making improvements to internally used development software
- Opportunities to gain experience in embedded environments/cross compilers
- Opportunities to improve working knowledge of C and/or C++
- Java SE (Java 8.0) programming, including familiarity with Generics and annotations
- Basic knowledge of C or C++
- Use of Eclipse as an IDE
- Functional English communication is required – both verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of Eclipse plug-in development
- More advanced knowledge of C and/or C++
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- Ability to travel worldwide, for company events and/or occasional customer visits.
- Strong spoken or written English.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!