- We create software that supports the construction and maintenance of telecom infrastructures, used by the largest telecom companies worldwide
- Our product is carefully designed and complex, 100% based on high-performance, open-source components : a very nice playground with lots of open roads for innovation. Take your chance to improve it !
- We have a relaxed and friendly environment, and are eager to keep it like this by constantly delivering software that we are proud of. We don’t do it because we are asked, but because we want our work to be meaningful and our team, company and customers to be successful.
- contribution to open source projects is encouraged – we are proud to give back when we can.
- are a fantastic senior Java developer/architect/team lead with 8+ years of experience with back-end technologies
- have a passion for designing outstanding applications
- make no compromise with quality and unit testing
- have long term ability to collaborate with peer experts inside and outside your company, and to mentor your team mates
- are a great team player with previous experience of international environment, agile development and delivery.
- understand the business side of the projects and offer innovative ideas to bring new business value
- would like to cooperate with a team of skillful people on a meaningful long term project
- look for a friendly and stimulating atmosphere where you can express your talent and bring your ideas to life.
- are perfectly fluent in English
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com
- Trung Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!