- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic;
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
- Implementation of security and data protection;
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- 4+ years working in back-end web development with Node.js;
- Experience with server-side templating languages;
- Experience with Express.js, Loopback, SailsJS, Meteor.js or other frameworks;
- Experience consuming and building robust, SOAP and RESTful APIs;
- Experience with Relational Databases like MongoDB, MySQL;
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with version control tools like Git, SVN or Mercurial;
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies;
- Comfortable talking with clients (via Skype, phone, email, online presentation, etc…);
- Good English (verbal / written communication) & presentation skills.