- Ensure that applications will exhibit performance, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability.
- Develop software that operates within a highly scalable distributed multi-tiered platform.
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable and secure code.
- Through participation in refinement and planning sessions, you’ll work with other team members to analyse development requirements, provide design options and complexity estimates, and agree how to deliver the requirements.
- Review and provide technical feedback into detailed design specifications for application code and modules.
- Demonstrating a consistent focus on quality, to ensure you deliver reliable, robust software through the creation and execution of automated tests.
- Provides assistance in researching new and emerging technologies. Works with vendors to understand technology. Evaluating new tools, technologies and platforms to be included
- Experience 5+ years in software development (.NET/C#).
- Familiar with a variety of hardware and software platforms, demonstrated skills in system engineering paradigms.
- Practical experience with cloud-native application development with major cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience with the following technologies: AWS (EC2, ECS/EKS, S3, Lambda, IAM, Aurora, Redshift, etc.) and cloud database technologies (AWS RDS, Aurora, Postgres, Azure SQL, etc.).
- Experience of SQL, query optimization and transactions
- Solid technical background with understanding of programming styles, frameworks, design patterns and unit testing.
- Understanding of security implications and secure coding
- Practical experience with agile development methodologies and tools (Scrum, JIRA etc.)
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Skill for writing clean, readable code and reusable components
- Experience with Test Driven Development and / or Behaviour Driven Development
- Self-motivated, pressure-tolerant, and result-oriented personality with innovation mind-set.
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Experience with networks and network firewall security
- Experience with big data and IoT platforms: Amazon Kinesis, Amazon Timestream,
- Azure Time Series Insight, Kafka, etc.
- Responsible for platform stability, reliability, scalability and recovery
- Ensuring that development and monitoring tools, and platform are cost effective and within budget
- First point of contact for platform incidents and outages
- Documentation of processes and procedures
- Support and troubleshoot technical issues
- Build and maintain development tools and infrastructure
- Increase the frequency and quality of deployments
- Define, implement and manage zero downtime strategies
- Reduce the severity and frequency of release failures
- Ensure that development processes, platform and systems adhere to network administration and cyber security best practices
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including technical requirements, time of delivery, demonstrations and costs
- Work closely with engineers within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Trung Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!