The successful candidate will integrate a fast growing team and get direct exposure to the technical challenges of international financial institutions.
You will take part of important software implementation and be responsible for, and not limited to:
- Manage Cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS)
- Develop and maintain scripts and tools currently using Python /Bash/ Java
- Building, contributing to our monitoring system.
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Support and troubleshooting infrastructure and development environment but not limited to productions.
- Perform designing, optimizing infrastructure to make our system more stable.
- Master or Bachelor Degrees in Information Technology, Mathematics or Sciences
- Experience with Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Have knowledge of IaaS
- Familiar with CI/CD
- Familiar with OS server, Windows server, Linux server
- Bash Scripts, Linux/Unix, Perl or any Unix scripting language
- Have knowledge of monitor tools.
- Passion for learning and adapting to new technologies
- Fluent English and good communication skills is a plus.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com or
- Trung Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!