- Work with international customers
- Work with colleagues from United Kingdom and the US
- Be responsible for the success of your project
- Design, implement and test web applications
- Collaborate on requirement analysis and specifications
- Share knowledge and experience with your colleagues
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong experience around React
- Experience with Java 8+, Spring Boot, Spring Data JDBC, DI, Transactions
- Experience with RDBMS like Amazon Aurora with PostgreSQL compatibility
- Experience with unit tests, integration tests, code coverage, and code refactoring
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with AWS and kubernetes
- Experience with Docker containers inside Kubernetes (AWS EKS) cluster
- Familiar with CI/CD pipelines like CircleCi and/or Jenkins
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com or
- Trung Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!