- Design web, mobile web, and mobile app based on user flow, sitemap, and common concepts from the development team.
- Receiving requests from PM/BA to analyze and plan UI/UX design for software products.
- Finalize the mockup/prototype on feedback from users and from members of the development team.
- Conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for websites, as well as creating visual elements that align with our needs.
- Other design materials at the request of the company;
- Coordinate with the development team to build websites, and visual materials for online marketing programs.
- Experienced in 2-3 years related to Mobile and Web.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with human-computer interaction, usability, user interface design, and/or user experience, and/or visual design.
- Deep knowledge of UI/UX, active to research & update new trends in software.
- In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, and popular design tools like Figma or Sketch
- Understanding and appreciation of standard user interface design, and/or user experience concepts and processes.
- Proven ability to manage multiple design requests in a timely fashion, with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Knowledgeable in creating wireframes, visual mockup graphics, user workflows, and low and high-fidelity prototypes.
- A cutting-edge portfolio of software design that demonstrates outstanding interaction design skills across multiple devices as well as a thorough understanding of graphic design, page layout, and typography.
- Intermediate understanding of HTML/CSS, and responsive web design, with direct experience optimizing design concepts around these technologies.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Flexible approach and an ability to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and with a “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to solve problems within a small team and independently.
- Strong user research and analysis of user requirements skill is a plus.
- Teamwork and work under high pressure.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com or
- Trung Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!