- Define and create a visual language as an extension of the brand (illustrations, icons, colors, typography, animations, etc.)
- Collaborate with UX designers to create and maintain a cohesive and consistent brand experience between Marketing and Product.
- Continually iterate on concepts in an effort to make the brand relevant and relatable to our audience(s).
- Nice to have: Illustration or graphic design ability.
- A portfolio showcasing brand and visual design work with a strong design sensibility
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Engage in constructive design critiques.
- Able to work independently, prioritize accordingly, and iterate quickly.
- Strong communication skills without a fear of over communication.
- Ability to prototype in your tool of choice (Figma, Illustrator, etc)
- Self-motivated, able to work independently but also collaborative and driven by group critique.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com or
- Trung Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!