We are seeking an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to set up and automate reliable and scalable services and data platform residing the cloud. As part of DevSecOps, our core engineering & production management team, you will build, deploy and support a petabyte-scale, cloud-based data platform with both batch and real-time feeds. Development will be fast-moving and iterative following Agile practices. You will collaborate closely with our developers and our test automation engineer to create a fast, reliable, resilient and maintainable system that delights our clients. As a senior SRE, you will also work with the CTO on design and best practices for the whole service and data platform.
- Design and develop automated tasks for app and infrastructure deployment
- Integrate and set end to end monitoring, alerting and incident tracking features with well known tools such as Prometheus, Grafana and Pager Duty
- Integrate and set up system logging with well known tools such as Elasticsearch, Kibana and FluentD or the equivalent stack
- Design, develop and setup automated CI/CD pipelines for dev, test and production environment
- Ensure security best practices are applied to every environment to protect the company’s resources and application services.
- 6+ years of IT industry experience
- Strong expertise in creating and maintaining reliable, scalable cloud-based platforms with Kubernetes, Helm, Docker and Linux
- Experience in setting up and integrating secure gateways to backend API services with API management systems like Azure APIM or Kong Gateway
- Strong understanding of OAuth 2.0 protocol for authorization and integrating it with popular Identity Providers
- Experience with setting up and maintaining Big Data technologies like Hadoop Ecosystem, Flink, Spark Streaming, Redis, Pulsar, Kafka or the equivalent stacks ·
- Experience with data security best practices such as data encryption, masking and fine grained data access control
- Comfort working in a fast-moving environment with an Agile development methodology
- Attention to detail and a passion for automation and efficiency
- Excellent communication skill.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Trung Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!