- Take part in full software development lifecycle (SDLC) which includes user requirement analysis, designing and writing new software programs, testing and final deployment of the allocated projects;
- Dedication to mentoring, and implementing best practices for the team
- You are able to lead and resolve company-wide technical discussions, and are able to collaborate and include inputs from cross-functional teams (security, DevOps, data, compliance and product),
- You have a good sense for build-vs-buy, and are able to identify and prioritize the highest ROI architectural investments
- Work individually as well as within the team to deliver and maintain projects as well as provide product support to others;
- Work closely with other functional teams in different geographical regions to ensure successful delivery of both customer and in-house projects or solution based on defined requirements;
- Ensure on-going development practices for consistency, reliability, performance and continuity within the B2BE application development environment.
- Have many years in hands-on development of full stack software solutions
- Hands-on experience working in a distributed, cloud-based environment (AWS preferred or Azure) with high transaction volumes or high availability requirements. AWS RDS, SNS, SQS and Cognito experience is a plus.
- Technical expertise in various areas of software engineering and track record of successful complex, and enterprise-scale project delivery
- Experience in developing End to End technical Architecture and delivery of very largescale platforms
- Outstanding collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate technology strategy, requirements and architecture conversations with all stakeholders (management, business users, and technology resources)
- Main Skills: VueJs (Frontend), Java (Backend)
- Experience working with distributed teams (onshore and offshore)
- Have experience in web development with LAMP stack
- Good understanding in OOP, MVC, micro-service architecture concept
- Modern programming languages (Java, php, Python is a plus)
- Experience with at least one Version Control System (SVN, Git). Bitbucket is a plus.
- Conversant in database design (MySQL)
- Experience with container (Docker) and Orchestration (preferably Kubernetes)
- Familiar with continuous integration and continuous delivery best practices
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- Experience in caching technology is a plus
- Experience in NodeJs is a plus
- Experience in YUI and CodeIgniter development is a plus
- Machine Learning framework and libraries are a plus.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com or
- Trung Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!