- Identifying the changes needed to be made and providing strategic insight while collaborating with various stakeholders across the organization
- You have a good sense for build-vs-buy, and are able to identify and prioritize the highest ROI architectural investments
- Work individually as well as within the team to deliver and maintain projects as well as provide product support to others
- Work closely with other functional teams in different geographical regions to ensure successful delivery of both customer and in-house projects or solution based on defined requirements
- Define and promote DevSecOps culture by mapping short to long-term strategies and operational guidelines, with a focus on automation and continuous improvement
- Collaborate, develop and own best practices for CI, CD, and release management
- 4+ years’ experience in DevOps engineering
- Hands-on experience working in a distributed, cloud-based environment (AWS preferred or Azure) with high transaction volumes or high availability requirements. AWS RDS,
SNS, SQS and Cognito experience is a plus.
- Outstanding collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate technology strategy, requirements, and architecture conversations with all stakeholders (management, solution architect, developers, ITOps/NetOps, security)
- Experience working with distributed teams (onshore and offshore)
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline technology. Jenkins is a plus.
- Experience with at least one Version Control System (SVN, Git). Bitbucket is a plus.
- Experience with container (Docker) and Orchestration (preferably Kubernetes)
- Experience with NFR (Non-Functional-Requirement) such as Performance, Scalability, Monitoring.
- Experience with scripting and IaC (Infrastructure As Code)
- Familiar with continuous integration and continuous delivery best practices
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM development process
- Security knowledge is a plus.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com or
- Trung Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!