- Participate in projects to develop Shopify related products for the company.
- Maintain existing product features and develop new features.
- Proactively propose ideas for product development.
- Discuss with the Japanese engineering team to plan product development.
- Participate in meetings to estimate time for products.
- Proactively discuss with the Japanese engineering team when issues arise or new ideas emerge.
- Understand and analyze system requirements, be able to code and develop features and components required.
- Design, code reviews and development quality reviews to make sure best practices are implemented.
- 1+ year of experience in Shopify / EC Cube platform.
- Experience in ReactJS (Plus).
- Good knowledge in Liquid, Vanilla JS.
- Proficient in using Tools: Figma, Backlog, Slack, Jira, Visual Studio Code,….
- Develop great experiences with web applications for company.
- Maintain and upgrade applications with new features.
- Develop reliable, scalable and maintainable web applications.
- Excellent in problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge in AWS/Google Cloud/Azure is a big plus.
- Knowledge in NodeJS is a big plus.
- Good knowledge in Git flow.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git is preferred).
- Able to read English/Japanese documents.
- Database skills: Mongodb, MySQL, SQL, Oracle,…
- Experience with other skills such as below: NodeJS, ReactJS, Typescript, Shopify
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com or
- Trung Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!