- Analyze the existing Delphi code.
- Read the End user program description, follow the tutorial in there to understand the app.
- Document the Delphi source code with documentation tags for PasDoc (similar to JavaDoc)
- Improve the GUI of the designer app, both for better looking and more and easier handling.
- Implement unit tests, to automatically test the functionality
- Perform acceptance test to identity bugs not found by the unit test, and fix these
- Implement new functionality based on the requirements of the customer
- Update the End user program description
- Study and understand the system – specific multi-threading of the app
- Study, understand (and extend if required) the plugin-system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience as Delphi Developer, with a track record of successful projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Being able to communicate in English is a plus.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Trung Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!