- Lead software development initiatives for Business Units (BUs), ensuring seamless integration with other systems using integration platforms.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to elucidate project requirements and specifications.
- Monitor applications, promptly addressing and troubleshooting issues when necessary.
- Engage in all facets of the software development life cycle.
- 4+ years of experience in the IT industry with proficiency in SAP ABAP or Java.
- Familiarity with the basic principles of Agile software development methodology.
- Proficient in SAP integration preferably using SAP OData Service, having successfully completed at least one integration project with SAP.
- Openness to learning new technologies and platforms such as Outsystems, Boomi, etc.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Team-oriented mindset with the ability to work collaboratively.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Trung Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!