- Work closely with the product, UI/UX and back-end teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner-facing new products, platforms and features
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure all releases are always worthy of five star ratings
- Raise the bar by reviewing each other’s code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies
- Build reusable and maintainable excellent Android software components
- 3+ years of Android development experience
- Excellent knowledge of Android SDK, NDK
- Experience with publishing apps onto the play store
- Hands on working knowledge with DevOps tools such as:
- – Git (Bitbucket, Github),
- – Continuous Integration (eg Jenkins, CircleCI or similar),
- – Continuous Deployment (Bamboo).
- – Should have the ability to configure a continuous integration/deployment working environment.
- Experience in consuming JSON API’s and strong networking understanding
- Good working knowledge of streaming technologies and optimising resources for mobile solutions.
- Experience with Jira or other task management tool
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- • Experience with socket.io
- • Experience in AR technology
- • Experience with AI and applicability in mobile applications
- • Exposure to BaaS systems (firebase)
- • Experience with payment gateway integrations (Google Wallet, subscriptions Stripe/Paypal)
- • Able to conduct peer code reviews and provide feedback