This job was closed!
- To work closely with our team in Vietnam and Australia to design, implement and support our client projects.
- Design and architect new products and features.
- Improve the quality of new and existing software projects.
- Collaborate with other team members to produce the best software possible.
- To write software programs from design specifications that are in compliance with an established coding quality standard.
- Perform code reviews and code refactor, if required.
- To be trained or self-trained in emerging technologies.
- Plans, executes and documents unit/functional/integration tests.
- Contribute ideas for system architecture and design.
- Actively participate in project planning, estimation, designing, developing the implementation, testing, and deployment to maintenance.
- Good team player.
- Good leadership capabilities.
- Maintain IT staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Good English – written and verbal
- Able to work directly with an Australian based parent company
- Have at least 5+ years experience
- Ideally, has agency client experience
- Experience with Laravel (or at least one other framework)
- Experienced in Web services protocol such as HTTP, REST, SOAP
- Experienced in Web Application technologies like HTML5, CSS3 is a plus
- Experience in JS (JQuery, Angular JS, Node JS, ReactJS…) is a plus.
- Experience in WordPress is a plus
- Experience in third party social API’s (Facebook, Twitter) is a plus.
- Experience on big/complex website/web applications is a plus.
- Experience in responsive web design
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Tools for team: Bitbucket, Slack, Trello, Jira, AWS
- Experience Of Scrum Process
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button below, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!