- Experience in managing a development team with at least 10 members including risk and problem management.
- Review the quality of the completed work with team on regular basis to ensure it meets requirement.
- Be able to create and review the software architecture design from basic to detail level.
- Experienced working with Agile/Scrum project development methodology.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Know test driven development.
- English language.
- Bachelor degree in IT, Technology or Management.
- At least 10 years working in software development.
- At least 4-year experience in technical management and proficient in technical skills:
- RDBMS (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Company laptop can be used privately. Equip 100% brand-new laptop with highest configuration.
- Competitive salary package reflecting your skills and experience.
- Quarterly Performance Bonus.
- Lunch Allowance.
- Family Health Care.
- Weekly Happy hours and Team building.
- Insurance as Governments regulations (social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.)
- 13th-month salary and annual bonus.
- Annual performance appraisal.
- Working hours in flexible, remote services acceptable.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button below, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!