- The main task will be to create all the carrier APIs for company’s current products and integrate new external products into the system. Focus should be on back-end development and APIs.
- Write and execute test scripts Enhance and maintain existing applications. Troubleshoot and resolve application defects and other issues.
- Design, document and develop applications using a defined software development methodology.
- Apply industry best practices and defined IT standards and processes for software development.
- Desire to exceed customer expectations to deliver a high quality product
- English language.
- At least 3 years in a software development and experience in technical skills:
- RDBMS (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Good knowledge in software development with PHP programming, analysis, design, documentation, and testing.
- Experience with some different open-source CMS, ever work with CMS TYPO3 is a plus.
- Be able to gather requirements for products.
- Company laptop can be used privately. Equip 100% brand-new laptop with highest configuration.
- Competitive salary package reflecting your skills and experience.
- Quarterly Performance Bonus.
- Lunch Allowance.
- Family Health Care.
- Weekly Happy hours and Team building.
- Insurance as Governments regulations (social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.)
- 13th-month salary and annual bonus.
- Annual performance appraisal.
- Working hours in flexible, remote services acceptable.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button below, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!