- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions which may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Perform unit-testing and also system testing for the deliverables
- Able to provide good documentation for the works produced
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field
- Experienced in .NET Framework 4.0 & advantage given for candidates with knowledge in .NET Core.
- Experienced in C# in both web and windows related technologies.
- Experienced in database design and writing optimized queries.
- Experienced in Restful API development
- Preferable candidate who has worked with integration for mobile applications
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environment
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- We expect candidates to have a Bachelor’s Degree (for work-permit purpose when relocating to Malaysia)
- Able to speak English
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!