- We are looking for a Magento Developer to join our developer team.
- You will be reporting to the Project Manager and Lead Developer, working on major websites for international companies.
- The position will be responsible for Back End development on Magento 1 and 2, specific modules development and maintenance for websites we are in charge.
- A fundamental grasp of how Magento works (MVC, Observer/Event)
- Confident working with the Magento object structure (models etc.)
- Experiences in PHP, Zend, Magento Core and Magento Connect
- SVN or GIT experience
- Interest in team management and teacher skills
- Good communication in English,
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and work to strict deadlines
- Good sense of teamwork and responsibility.
- Passion for web and new technologies
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!