- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C Cocoa Touch and Swift.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Fluent English skills.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button below, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!