- Develop application from start to end.
- Use the most advanced state-of-the-art tools and technologies for client development, ranging from Hybrid web-based technologies, Objective-C and Swift.
- Be in charge of handling fixes and developing new features for our mobile application.
- Work with other iOS/Android Developers teammates on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- 3+ years of experience in Objective-C/ Swift development.
- Solid understanding of the mobile development lifecycle.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, team player.
- Experiment & adoption of new technologies.
- Self and a fast learner.
- BA/BSC in Computer Science, and/or equivalent Advantage.
- Fluently communicate in English.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!