- Design, implement, release and maintain micro-service modules using Java, Spring Framework
- Schedule and prioritize work and plan a sequence of development activities that accomplish the planned targets.
- Participate in release planning meetings.
- Coordinate with the various teams such as Quality Assurance, DevOps, Infrastructure to ensure stable development environment.
- Maintain proficiency in software languages, application development, testing and serve as an expert in area of responsibility.
- Responsible for driving design and architecture meetings using complex design patterns
- Work with the Product Development team/ Product Manager to gather the technical requirements and create the design/ architecture diagrams/documents.
- Deep expertise in and experience with Java server-side development and microservices architecture (2 years+)
- 2+ years of hands on Java development
- 2+ years of design and delivery of high volume highly available back-end infrastructures
- Basic understanding of the Distributed System Concepts
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!