- Work with outsourcing projects / internal product in web full-stack development.
- Collaborate with other developers and teams to plan, design, develop and maintain web app and services.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching, mentorship and code reviews.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team.
- Recommend improvements to infrastructure, technology, and processes.
- 4+ years experience in full-stack development (backend, frontend, database, server, micro-services, CI/CD, Nginx,…)
- Fluency or understanding of one of these programming languages: PHP, NodeJS or Python.
- Experience in design patterns, coding convention.
- Solid experience working with modern languages and frameworks. Having the right foundation and mindset.
- Good understanding of application architecture, participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Fluent in RESTful, CRUD.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, testing, development, and deployment).
- Experience with Laravel/Symfony/ CodeIgniter/ Yi/ Zend MVC framework.
- Experience with other languages besides PHP.
- Experience with Cassandra, MongoDB, and/or other NoSQL databases.
- Experience tuning and scaling high volume transactional use cases.
- BS in CS or related field.
- Attractive income + bonus.
- Have the chances to work with various products.
- Team building.
- Birthday gifts.
- 13th-month salary.
- And other benefits.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!