- Participate in software, web development projects for clients
- Write awesome PHP code, unit testing and cross review code.
- Design & implement changes/extensions to meet customer’s requirements & deadlines
- Report and update your working progress on to your project manager.
- 3++ years of experience in software development with PHP.
- Strong experience in working with one of the popular PHP frameworks: Symfony, Laravel, CakePHP, Zend, Yii …
- Experience in working with popular PHP CMS such as Drupal is a big plus
- Highly proficient in the use of modern MVC PHP frameworks & OOP
- MySQL/NoSQL and other relational/non-relational databases is a plus
- Good knowledge of web services/ RESTful Web API usages and creation.
- Good English writing and reading skills
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!