- Working with pre-created images and 3D models to create photorealistic experiences
- Spike testing and rapid proofing of concepts around emerging technologies
- End-to-end development of new features from concept to deployment.
- Write clean readable code, debug complex problems that span systems.
- Constantly incorporates new and creative technical solutions to optimize system performance
- Highly motivated, life-time learner, passionate about delivering quality products
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years in software development experience
- 2+ years of experience in Unity, C#
- Ability to create rapid prototypes of systems in Unity, including asset integration into Unity
- Unity multi-platform deployment/debugging/testing, native plugins
- Experience working on an engineering team using Agile processes (Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong communication and presentation skills, self-motivation; self-learning; problem-solving, resilience, and strong teamwork spirit are essential.
- – Experience with 3D graphics
- – Experience with OpenGL, OpenGL ES2.
- – C++
- – Knowledge of WebGL, HTML5 and Unreal or Unity game development engines
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!