Most work will be focused at clientside JS, example frameworks that are in focus is paper.js, raphael.js, mxgraph etc. meaning there will be alot of focus on implementing towards canvas for one of the product lines we have in mind.
It will be part cooperation with our existing local teams (back and frontends) and direct contact to outside client on a technical level (therefore english speaking and writing has to be excellent).
We are hardworking teams and we prefer to get people in that love to code, hopefully its also your hobby like it is to us, and therefore we would love to see what projects you been doing especially your own projects.
- Really love to work with javascrip
- HTML5 & CSS framework experience
- Having some experience with ES6 & Typescript or willing to learn
- Good at English speaking (the interview will be in English)
- Abillity to communicate with external clients (technical) in english
- Self-driven,self-learner, motivated, passionate programmer
- Able to work under deadline-driven conditions which can require after-hours work
Side note :
- If you dont have work-experience, just exited university or just plain a self-taught programmer with a proven track record (repositories/etc) then you are welcome to apply too.
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!