- Responsible for the successful delivery of product initiatives by your feature team.
- Coaching developers in the proper use of tools and techniques.
- Building and fostering a trusting and safe environment for open, honest and respectful communication.
- Lead the resolution of Blockers, Critical & Major production bugs including implementation of solutions to maintain an acceptable level of minor & trivial production bugs.
- Performing an architect role for the feature team.
- Assist the Head of Engineering with advice, identification & implementation of improvements and operational support to efficiently run the engineering group, including If required perform a leadership role across all Technical Leads.
1. Solution development and delivery
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and integration of intiviations and client solutions.
- Facilitate agile practices to successfully deliver initiatives.
- Leads the implementation and support of technological solutions including working in partnership with the CTO to define and maintain the solution architectural design.
- Ensure the team are working most efficiency and that the process adopted is fit for purpose
- Identify potential waste and provide on-going scaling options within feature team – communicate and create discussion with engineering managers
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining (grooming) and managing the product backlog.
- Creating a culture of continuous feedback in the teams.
- Manage the allocation of resources to work categories
- Facilitate discussion and decision making with team and key stakeholders to ensure successful delivery
- Manage inter-team communication – maximising the teams time for development
- Attend the Engineering Leadership Meetings (when required) for the purpose of contributing to the operations of the engineering group
- Ensure engineering performance and delivery progress is available for delivery reporting purposes
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
3. Software development
- Facilitate the assigned engineering feature team through the Initiative Kick-off process to derive at an agreed release plan required to successfully deliver the business requirements.
- Take responsibility for the Release Plan and ensure the release plan is current with appropriate approvals.
- Maintain the initiative action list, manage dependencies and the RAID log.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
4. Operational support
- Assisting in the establishment of KPIs and OKRs, including the collection of KPI and OKR information, ensuring team member’s update their KPIs & OKRs and assist in the setting of bonuses.
- Establishing technical-skill development program for the team and work in partnership with the team’s Scrum Master to uplift individual’s skills.
- Monitoring the general well-being of team members and ensure concerns are raised to HR and/or Head of Engineering.
- On a fortnightly basis (or as agreed with the Head of Engineering) assist the Scrum master to perform 1-2-1 meetings with each team member.
- At least 4 years in a leadership role
- At least 5 years in a hands-on technical role (developer or engineer), working with PHP/ReactJS
- At least 1 years in a technical business analyst or QA role
- Hands-on experience growing a team – rapidly
- Hand-on experience working across multiple teams and geographies with a willingness to travel on a planned but infrequent basis
- Highly positive – even in the face of adversity
- Highly supportive – always available to those that you need to support
- Highly professional – keep calm under pressure, hear all aspects, collect all facts and make the best call
- Adaptive – if the situation changes, you shape your team to fit
- Communicative – breaking down business context for developers
- Seasoned – you have done this all before and you take it in your stride
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!