• Work closely with Front-End developers to design and develop functional, performing and complete APIs.
• Decipher existing companies software systems and be able to hook in application to applicable data source.
• Write both unit and integration tests, and develop automation tools for daily tasks.
• Develop high quality, well documented, and efficient code.
• Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions.
• At least 2 year experiences as a Back-End developer using Spring Boot.
• Hands on experience in Java technology, such as Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc.
• Hands on experience with database systems, with knowledge of MySQL, SQL MongoDB, etc.
• Ability to write effective unit and integration tests.
• Solid English communication skills in both written and verbal.
How to Apply
Please send your CV (in English) to
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Khuyen Le (Mr): email@example.com
Via “Apply now” button below
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!