What you will do
- Join all web/wap application projects using PHP Frameworks, OpenSource CMS, MySQL, Apache, NGINX.
- Work closely with business team to design and develop functional, performing and complete APIs.
- Deploy PHP Frameworks using MVC model.
- Write both unit and integration tests, and develop automation tools for daily tasks
- Develop high quality, well documented, and efficient code.
- Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions
What you need
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, major in IT, Computer Science.
- At least 02-year experience as a backend PHP developer using Laravel or CodeIgniter Frameworks.
- At least 1 year of experience in HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery, including Bootstrap and responsive UI, Bootstrap, WebService, XML.
- Hands on experience with database systems, with knowledge of MySQL or NoSQL (MongoDB).
- Ability to use GIT as a version control tool.