Responsible for the development, implementation and oversight of security policies and programs and works with key stakeholders to enable the power of data through scalable, programmatic platforms and security-enhancing technologies. Develop strategies for application security and security policies, compliance frameworks and DevOps in product development or solution implementation.
- Understand complex business problems and develop solutions using Secure SDLC methodologies.
- Understand technical and business requirements to develop tactical and strategic roadmaps to address and implement Secure SDLC controls (data privacy, SAST, DAST, etc).
- Perform threat modeling using tools and otherwise.
- Integrate security control design, implementation, and testing into the DevOps offerings.
- Manage business requirements, scope and schedule and full cycle development and implementation.
- Collaborate with the Consultants and Developers to understand any changes or new development efforts to ensure compatibility with existing orchestration framework.
- Be a trusted automation and tooling advisor for DevSecOps initiatives by providing objective, practical and relevant ideas, insights and advice.
- Plan, organize, and control multiple responsibilities to achieve objectives; technically guide cyclical and project activities through to completion.
- Ensure deliverables are completed within target timeframes and are consistently of high-quality.
- Work with teams to bring continuous improvement from a security perspective to application lifecycle management processes and tools.
- Identify further opportunities in engagements to drive expansion and profitability.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in AWS is required.
- Strong presence with extensive experience communicating with leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to think outside the box and inspire cross-functional teams to enable innovative, data-powered solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple work initiatives and exercise good judgment as well as balance risks in ambiguous and complex situations.
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!