- Your job is being a part of our team, where you will regularly wow us with your excellence work ethics, well tested, well thought code, either it’s Node.js (Reactjs), Ruby on Rails or other languages.
- We use the best technologies possible in the market that keep the developer free from hassle so they can focus on making the best software possible.
- Our code base is serving millions of users in the cryptocurrency space so you are going to make a huge impact.
- We’re looking for full-time permanent employee, not part-time or freelancer
- We’re willing to hire and offer (in NET salary):
- 6 months – 1 years exp: $500
- 1 – 3 years of exp: 500 – $1000
- More than 3 years exp: $1000 – $4000
- These numbers above are just an estimation, we’re willing to meet and negotiate with good candidates, who have good skills/exp and passionate in programming
- Extensive experience with programming using NodeJS/ReactJS or Ruby on Rails or other languages.
- We expect you to be able to communicate in English with other co-worker from overseas.
- We need you to be smart, think logically and a fast learner
- A great programmer who knows how to test your code and troubleshoot problems really well
- A programmer who read, write and speak English fluently
- People who have these characteristics:
- Be bold: Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong. Fortune favors the bold
- Direct and Respect: You know how to respect people. Yet at the same time you are very ok to speak the truth directly
- Deliver excellent results: Excellence is not perfectionism. Excellence means you always spend effort to get the right thing done.
- Continuous improvement: There is always room for improvement
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!