- Work on a cutting-edge app that will be used by millions of consumers
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team (PM, UX, R&D) team to transform user stories into prototypes & production code
- Thoughtfully apply UI design principles & best practices
- Building an app with best engineering practices
- Identifying & eliminating performance and scale issues that ripple from front-end to back-end
- Provide technical guidance to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- 3+ years of experience in Android SDK, UI Kit, Restful APIs, OAuth, JSON Web Token and able to write complex algorithms
- Advanced Kotllin language, Rxjava and Dagger
- Advanced in Android foundation like activity, fragment, service, broadcast receiver as well as advance knowledge to deal with memory, performance, multithreading requirements
- Advanced in OOP, design pattern, Solid principle, clear architecture, MVVM…
- Experience with application that requires local database storage usage, location-based, map, animation, social networks and Google Play Store integration.
- 6+ original native mobile app(s) developed for Android thatn have been successfully delivered to customers
- Speaking and writing English is a must
- A very attractive salary package, 100% salary during probation period.
- Social Insurance on Gross salary.
- 13th month salary.
- 14 annual leave / year, 1 additional annual day leave for each 2 working years.
- Bao Viet Insurance medical.
- Company trip.
- Birthday, wedding gift and celebration.
- Activities such as team building, movie theater, dinner, bowling, …
- Sport activities: football, tennis, table-football, badminton…
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!