Participate in projects as a web team member to develop, review and optimize code base for Web applications.
Maintain and extend the current platform, responsible both for the integration to the client & server side application.
Analyze, brainstorm and evaluate applications of newly emerged tools and technology.
Document new solutions and maintain the existing one.
And perform similar duties as he deems fit for the proper execution of his duties and duties as delegated by the direct manager or the Employer.
- At least 3 years of experience in both front-end and back-end languages (NodeJS & ReactJS preferred).
- Experience working with system design, database architecture, and middleware development…
- Familiar with development and deployment in Linux and Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3, ElasticSearch
- Familiar with Android programming and AOSP systems a plus.
- Maintain a good coding standard, familiar with Test Driven development. Experience with writing unit test for NodeJS, ReactJS.
- Good to have experience in graphics programming and writing low latency network applications.
- Understanding of web development process, CI/CD
- Experience with WebRTC and other real time streaming application development is a plus.
- Good teamwork, communication, time management and problem solving skills. Professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com or
- Trung Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!