- Define, design, and execute the technology strategy
- Build technical product roadmap from launch to scale
- Define technical requirements and architecture, explaining its feasibility, cost, time and impact
- Recruit and manage the software team leveraging personal network and professional services.
- Be responsible for the development and management of company platforms.
- Experience of leading technology functions (full-stack development / devops) in startups or companies , as managing a team of at least 8 software engineers
- 8+ years of technical leadership in software development with full stack architecture and distributed systems
- Hands-on experience in development of mobile applications (ReactNative/ReactJs, Flutter/Dart).
- Ability to manage and review the work of front-end developers (HTML, CSS, JS), full-stack engineers (REST API, SQL, React, Node.js), and cloud engineers (Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment (#1. quick iteration, #2. continuous deployment, #3. test-driven development) with ambiguity around priorities and solutions
- Strong bias for action, influence and drive projects to meet key milestones and overcome challenges since we have a lot to deliver
- Personal network and experience hiring diverse engineers;
- Positive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals;
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!