- Be in project development team to build web based system from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from user interfaces to layout and function.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS/JS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Create and maintain software documentations.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Create and maintain software documentations
- Experience in one of programming languages: PHP or Python.
- Ability to work with at least one common MVC framework.
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML technologies: HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery and its plugins, responsive design.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Familiarity with development tools
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in working with Shell script in Linux environment.
- Knowledge of database programming with PLSQL is an advantage.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Japanese N3 level or above is a big advantage (extra subsidy and a lot of opportunities)
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!