- Developing new complex UI components from scratch
- Writing your own code to guarantee readability. To that end, you appreciate the value of common standards.
- Understanding non-functional requirements such as performance, scalability, security, extensibility, maintainability and consult Technical Leads to create solutions meeting those requirements for complex websites
- Implementing, maintaining, and troubleshooting the website or web application
- Participating in design/code reviews
- Providing customer documentation
- 2+ years of professional experience developing large-scale applications web applications.
- Strong proficiency in any PHP OPP framework.
- Experience with MySQL.
- Experience with Jquery and plugins, Bootstrap framework.
- Comfortable working on both frontend and backend.
- Can work with Joomla extensions, Zend framework.
- Experience with Linux environment, system services.
- Can work with other programming languages such as Ruby, Python.
- Speaking and writing English is a must
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!