- Work on cutting-edge cross-platform apps that will be used by millions of consumers
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team (PM,BA, TL, UX, R&D) to transform userstories into realistic prototypes & fast reliable production code
- Leveraging best software engineering practices
- Identifying & eliminating performance and scale issues that ripple from front-end to back-end
- Provide technical guidance to junior teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Strong knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (e.g. Git, Webpack, Gulp, npm)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Speaking and writing English is a must
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!