- You will contribute to building new product lines and features for our web applications as well as improving and maintaining the quality of the entire codebase
- You will participate in the full product lifecycle: planning, conception, development, testing, customer feedback, and iteration
- You will proactively suggest improvements across the whole stack
- You will help maintain our web application tech stack: Laravel PHP, React JS/TS, MariaDB, Redis, Kafka and whatever else is required to get the job done.
- Strong agile mindset, someone who is able to iterate fast and give early feedback
- Proven experience with PHP (7+) particularly with Laravel framework
- Experience developing SaaS style applications and/or public API’s
- Strong communication skills in English – asking questions when needed and sharing your knowledge and learnings
- A “self-starter” attitude in order to make progress in ambiguous situations and a high level of accountability
- Desire and eagerness to contribute to the success of the company and grow along with it
- Aptitude to learn new technologies/techniques quickly and efficiently
- Hands-on/team player mentality and leadership ability
Bonus points for:
- Docker and Kubernetes experience
- CI/CD experience
- Experience with React JS and Progressive Web Apps
- Active member of the Open Source community
- Basic understanding of the Cannatech market.
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing and well-established innovative organization
- We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location, and career advancement
- Competitive compensation package including 13th month salary, annual leave, sick leave, etc.
- We arrange social activities to help our employees and families become familiar with each other and our culture
- Diverse, unique colleagues from all over the world
- Company’s labor policy is pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation including benefits
- Daily snacks, fresh fruit and beverages
- Complimentary parking.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!