- Participate in e-commerce, software and web development projects for international clients
- Carry out assigned tasks to meet all deadlines
- Self-research, give advises, and find solutions for complicated technical problems in Java
- Contribute in design & implement features to meet customer’s requirements & deadlines
- Write documents for codes
- Identify and resolve defects
- Ensure good quality of product delivery
- ~4 years experience of programming in Java/J2EE technologies
- Solid background in Computer Science, especially with Data Structures & Algorithm
- Solid knowledge in J2EE and Ecommerce
- Experienced on Java development using Java EE(7) or Spring framework(4) and above.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, OOAD knowledge, Java core, design pattern.
- Experience with frontend development, familiar with modern frameworks : React, Vue, and Angular
- Experience with Hibernate, Database (MySQL, Oracle SQL).
- Experience with Web Service (SOAP and RESTful).
- Good knowledge on OOP
- Good coding skill
- Experience with E-commerce is a plus
- Experience with frontend development is a plus (HTML, CSS, SPA)
- Great passion for programming & technologies
- Team work attitude with strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!