- QC Manager, who will lead the evolving QC and turn the QC team into more of a consulting organization within the engineering department.
- The QC team would provide oversight and consulting to the engineers instead of having a formal QC function, so someone with a consultative approach to QC would be ideal.
- The right candidate for this position should have the appropriate seniority and management experience and capability, who can adjust comp based on ability to come into a senior leadership position.
- We would expect the QC Manager to join as a member of the leadership team in the Vietnam branch, and report directly to the CTO.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to think independently, make decisions and influence others.
- Demonstrated leadership skills or clear ability to grow quickly as leader.
- We prefer a candidate who was working for a product company, preferably a western based product one.
- But mixed experience in both product and outsourcing companies would be a benefit for this position.
- Report to the Director of Delivery (and later will report to the CTO).
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!