- Builds reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Writes clean, well-documented code
- Fix bugs and provide technical supports when required.
- Have a strong foundational understanding of Reactjs and Nodejs as Full-Stack development (means that you know why its important to use it)
- Have a strong reading of other peoples code
- Be humble and willing to work hard
- Be able to work independently to code and solve bugs but function in a team
- Willing to learn new technology, product mind-set.
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with crawling and scraping
- Experience with React Native
- Worked on Chrome extensions
- Have knowledge of Docker, Gitlab, CI/CD
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!