- Be involved in our product development, maintenance, and support of our own products, which consists of web and mobile applications.
- Develop backend using PHP Laravel
- Work closely with our external/internal team in areas of design requirements, coding, testing, and deployments.
- Suggest and give feedback within the team to improve performance and product
- Degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or relevant
- 5 years of working experience in web development.
- Proficient experience working with backend APIs, GraphQL
- Big plus when you have experience in logistics domain
- Can work well with Express JS framework, Restful, PostgreSQL, ORM, Unit Test
- Experience in server management (AWS) Be proficient in Git and know how to resolve issues. CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment).
- Careful, highly organized and self-learning attitude.
- Transparent in knowledge and communication.
- Good soft skills: team player, not afraid to provide feedback to colleagues, etc.
- Available for long term.
- Highly independent self R&D.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Competitive salary depending on skills and capabilities;
- 13th month salary (after fully working for 1 year)
- Performance review once a year;
- Light beverage and food are available all the time in the office;