- Implement new features with high-quality code.
- Convert a design to a pixel-perfect website using React template.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or relevant
- 3 years of working experience in web development
- Able to work well with ReactJS, Redux, Saga, React Hook Form…
- Experienced with Webpack is plus
- Nice to have experience with CSS preprocessors, such as SASS and/or PostCSS is plus
- Careful, highly organized and self-learning attitude.
- Transparent in knowledge and communication.
- Good soft skills: team player, not afraid to provide feedback to colleagues, etc.
- Available for long term.
- Highly independent self R&D.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Competitive salary depending on skills and capabilities;
- 13th month salary (after fully working for 1 year)
- Performance review once a year;
- Light beverage and food are available all the time in the office;